Friday, October 28, 2011

Oral Book Report

Ollie had an oral book report this week.
His assignment was to dress like your favorite character and tell your class about the story.
He choose a Thomas the Tank Engine book, his favorite.
He wanted to dress like Thomas, but I couldn't figure out how to do it, so we settled for Sir Topham Hatt. Ollie took Josh's black dress shoes and his grey tie and my felt hat to school. He also took a Thomas engine.
He told me that he wasn't going to put the stuff on, but I guess he did, long enough for his teachers to get a picture.
He also told his class about the story. Everyone at school was so surprised and proud of Ollie because he did so well. I am so proud too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.