Saturday, October 22, 2011

lost tooth

Ollie lost his first tooth last week. To be honest, I did not know how that would go, like all new things with Ollie. The loose tooth went fine. He came home Friday after school and told me his tooth was loose and started moving it. Sure enough it was loose. He wiggled it all weekend and kept saying "ouch". Monday after school, he showed me it was really loose, I told him it would come out soon. Half an hour later, he starts yelling for me. I come down stairs and he tells me he can't find his tooth. "It fell out!" he said. Well, I found it on the floor and showed it to him. He looked at it, shrugged his shoulders and went back to playing on the computer. No big deal. Ollie is always surprising me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.